Redeem Purchase Terms
By accessing the Website and App of Redeem Pty Ltd ("Redeem"), you agree that the following terms and conditions (as modified from time to time) shall apply to and govern each purchase you make on the App.
- Each order made on the Redeem App must be made by credit card purchase using an American Express® Card, Mastercard and Visa.
- The purchase price of the goods (as displayed on the Redeem App) must be paid in full at the time of ordering on the Redeem App and Redeem will issue a receipt as proof of payment.
- Delivery shall be made in accordance with Redeem's Shipping Policy. You acknowledge that Redeem is not the manufacturer or supplier of the Goods that will be sold by Redeem to you and that Redeem therefore will have no responsibility for product warranties. Delivery times advised to you are estimates only and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Redeem will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay suffered or incurred by you arising from late delivery of the goods. Redeem may make part deliveries of any order, and each part delivery will constitute a separate supply of the goods for the purposes of these Terms.
- Product title and risk of loss will transfer to you upon the ordered goods being delivered to you in accordance with the Shipping Policy. Orders shipped under special instructions must be separately agreed between you and the supplier of the goods and may be subject to additional charges.
- Return of goods will be subject to Redeem's Return Policy. Product warranties, if any, are provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the goods. Redeem's sole obligation (and your sole remedy) in the event of breach of any product warranty shall be to assist you to have the manufacturer repair or replace defective goods in accordance with the Return Policy. Although Redeem's Return Policy may permit you to return goods claimed to be defective under certain circumstances, Redeem makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the goods.
- REDEEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, YOUR CUSTOMERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OR APPLICATION BY YOU, YOUR CUSTOMER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY, OF PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO YOU, UNLESS THE LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS DIRECTLY FROM THE INTENTIONALLY TORTIOUS OR FRAUDULENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF REDEEM. IN NO EVENT SHALL REDEEM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY AGREEMENT INTO WHICH THEY ARE INCORPORATED, OR ANY PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY REDEEM, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, IN EXCESS OF THE NET PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ACTUALLY DELIVERED TO AND PAID FOR BY YOU HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL REDEEM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF GOOD WILL, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH REDEEM’S BREACH OF, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE FURNISHING, INSTALLATION, SERVICING, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION REDEEM SHALL PROVIDE HEREUNDER, EVEN IF NOTIFICATION HAS BEEN GIVEN AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.